I have finally gotten my Peanut Butter Cookie recipe to where I want it.
It’s chewy and soft, click here to skip to the recipe.
So delicious I’m going to share it with a twist just for valentines day or if you’re a fan of the color red!
Valentine’s Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
Makes about 2 dozen
1/2 cup Unsalted butter
1/2 cup Granulated sugar
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1/2 cup Peanut Butter, heaping
1 cup Sifted all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Baking soda
1/2 cup Rolled oats
1/2 cup red M&Ms
*If doubling: Double all ingredients except the eggs. For the eggs use 2 eggs and 1 yolk.
1. Preheat oven to 350F (325F convection)
2.Beat butter till pale.
3. Add sugars and beat together until light and fluffy.
4. Add egg and yolk and beat till just combining.
5. Blend in Peanut butter, till combined
6. Sift together flour, salt, and soda then stir into peanut butter mixture till just combined.
7. Stir in oats & M&Ms (save some M&Ms to place on top of each cookie) and mix till a little after fully incorporated.
8. Roll dough to form 1″ balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets. If adding M&Ms stick some extra on top of each ball.
9. Bake in preheated oven about 11 minutes.
10. Let cool for 5 minutes.
Enjoy a soft and chewy PB cookie!
Let me know in the comments if you give the recipe a try and give it a share on facebook!
Update 2/14/18 – The skip to recipe link corrected